Pages


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

There is only one Popanator!!!

I know imitation is the highest form of flattery. People love my posts about poopies and corn so freakin' much on http://www.droppedthebomb.com/ that there is one little faggot imitating me still in the comments. Love ya, Eric Smith you low functioning retard!

I lurve corn!!!1!!!


Posted On Tuesday, August 3, 2010





My corn's getting healthy and big, like the big corny willy of my dreams. I walk through it and rub my naked body on it and make love to it and just feel like Mother Earth – it's so beautiful, I love it so much. Some of my corn wasn't growing so well, so I figured I'd give it lots of rubby love on my clitty – that perked it up real good! This is a happy corny day, on account of what people tell me about how to make corn get big and strong. Believe it or not, the best food for corn is poopies and pee! I was BORN to grow corn! This is like having a big, corny baby that I can be proud of! I'm gonna burst, I'm so happy!













IM this confession to a friend







bomb tags:

yum poopies corn

similar bombs:

Space dream

Sick

Frozen summer treat!

Corney Poopies!!!1!!!

I love corn!!!!!





bomb rating:

Currently 3.00/5

123453.0 out of 5 bombs (5 votes)

Flag bomb as inappropriate comments

3 comments (post a new comment)

I can't believe you are still on here, impersonating me. Get a life.



Posted by Eric Smith on Tuesday, 08/3/10 - 10:11pm



Eric Popanator!!! My fav imposter. I know you wish you can be as creative and funny as the Popanator. Sorry you can't.



Posted by Popanator on Wednesday, 08/4/10 - 4:26am



Being creative has nothing to do with it, brother. The Lord wants control of your life. Won't you let him? Read John 3:16 and Romans 3:23. Then you can join me in the sinners prayer.



Posted by Eric Smith on Wednesday, 08/4/10 - 5:35am

No comments: