Pages


Monday, August 9, 2010

Hey, shit freaks!

I'm so grateful that people are coming to see me on mah blog every day. I've been typin' up a storm, because that's what all you little steamers want. It is a little hard to tell which keys I'm typing, on account of how much poop I've got smeared all over my keyboard (I probably shoulda washed my hands first), but nobody seems to mind. I'd like to send a shout-out to all my friends from all over the world who've been coming around to show love to ol' Popanator. And to the guy in Germany who wanted to know how far I got the corn up my poopie hole, I'm up to four feet now – but I'm training hard! By that point, it usually feels so good I can't focus on anything but the pleasure of it all. I'm sure you understand. I'll keep being my Popalicious self, and you guys should feel free to tell me all about what you want more of outta the Popanator

No comments: