Pages


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

State Fair

I went to the state fair yesterday. It was such a glorius experience. All the delicious corn everywhere. I picked up the 1st prize corn which was so big and juices and plopped that up me poopie hole. I walked kind of bow legged leeking poopies everywhere. People were just admiring my delicious corn laden poopie trail. Then I waddled over to the cattle barn and saw more delicious meadow muffins I snacked on while admiring the cows. I petted the cows and thanked them for their delicious corn laden poo. I pulled the corn out of my poopie hole and offered it to the cow as a gift and she happily munch on my poo laden corn. It was a beautiful expierence of friendship.

Popanator's Store at Zazzle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Will you marry me?

Unknown said...

Sorry already taken. I would still leave a nice corn laden steamer on your night stand!