Pages


Thursday, August 5, 2010

OMGWTFBBQ!

Wow, more Popanator love! I'm getting popular. Why must people imitate me? I mean, shit, am I the most creative scat genius. hahah, more love from my fav website http://www.droppedthebomb.com/ Poppy loves you Duane, but sorry, there is only one Popanator. Noone can replace her.

Time for the truth...



Posted On Wednesday, August 4, 2010










Alright, I've been carrying on this little masquerade for long enough. It's time for the truth to come out. My name is Duane Richardson. The truth is that all of these screen names that you see posting on this site on a regular basis; YNN, Ratbastard, POPANATOR, EEBIE, Eric Smith, Lisa; well, they are all me! You see, I have multiple personality disorder. All of these have been expressions of a different side of me. YNN has grown to be the strongest and most notable personality. Through intensive therapy, I have just recently come to this realization that I am posting on this site under so many different names. Reading back, I am truly embarrassed over some of the things that my alter egos have had to say. Well, anyway, from now on, I will only post on here simply as Duane. I hope that you can all continue to love me the same way that you have loved YNN, Lisa, Ratbastard, EEBIE, POPANATOR, Eric Smith, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this Duane guy has been quite an inspiration to you. Must have been, for you to follow in his footsteps.

Popanator said...

Uh... not really. Duane is a troll pretending to be me. I've been a few of them since the end of June.