Pages


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Guest post: Willie War

Hello there! I'm Willie War, Popanator's Austic brother. Autistics like me are fascinated by poop. I enjoy feeling it because it just feels so squishy and I love to masterbate with it, because it is the closest I will come to a woman's vagina. I was taking a shit today and was so aroused by it, my dick got hard. I had to push out really hard to get the nice rock hard shit out of my ass that a little bit of piss squirted out of my dick. Now, normally that wouldn't be a problem, but I have a bent assburgers dick, so it squirted on my face. That made me so horny I reached behind me and grabbed some of the shit and jacked my dick off. Then I came so hard I caught the cum in my mouth. Mmm.... I love to drink my own cum, because I have to recycle it. Only the best for the woman who will some day recieve my semen!!

Popanator's Store at Zazzle

No comments: