Pages


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fucking my newest sex doll

Fucking my newest sex doll

Here is a video of a guy who is most likely Autistic and unable to find a woman willing to touch him. He isn't obese, so ya I'm placing my money on the Autism. The thing that dissapoints me is that doll's poopie hole is too small. Even if I was ugly or Autistic , I would deserve better than a tiny poopie hole doll. I WANT TO SHOVE MY ENTIRE FIST UP A POOPIE HOLE. I don't do just fingering. No, I want to be in the home of those poopies! I like the youngest poopies I can find. They are the softest and corn is the freshest. I love pulling out poopies and just eating them. Sometimes, I like to elbow deep. That is like fetus poopies! Mmmm.... so tender!
orient doll koyuki 2 Life like Customized Asian Sex Dolls from Japan: $6,500 [Adult] picture

No comments: