Pages


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The best gifts are the ones you make yourself!

This has been such a long busy week for me. I haven't had time to change my panties. I peeled them off after several days and I ended up with the most beautiful piece of fabric imaginable!!! My white grannie panties had a delcious chocoalate stripe down the back of them. They also had a fluffy white center with my vaginal yeast drippings. Mmmm.... It smelled delicious!!!

I thought about just licking up the delicious gifts my body had excreted, but then I remeber my love Ethan. I put my delicious panties in a zip lock baggie and put a beautiful gift bow on it. I gave it to my sweetest Ethan as an early Fistmas gift. He was delighted and licked up the chocolate stripe!!! Mmm... Then licked up the white goodness from my vag fungus. He was so happy he told me he had been wearing his boxers for 3 weeks and gave them to me. I licked up the delicious corn laden poo drippings! It was a beautiful gift of love!!
Don't have time to make your gift? Buy one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He liked your vag fungus because he's a fungi.

Unknown said...

That and vag fungus has the most delicious smell. Mine smells like tuna!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…