Pages


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shit balls!

I was wandering down the street out of boredom – I hadn't pooped in awhile, and I was trying to shake something out. I looked down at some dirt that had been kicked up by something or other, and I noticed how similar dirt looks to shit. And it struck me – we are all LIVING ON A GIANT SHIT BALL!


This little epiphany was as grand as the first time I discovered poopies and their innumerable uses. So I decided that I should pay a proper homage to the poopie gods, by building them a shrine.

I found a shovel, and dug up lots of dirt, so that I could arrange it into a giant poopie temple to the gods of all shit. As the time went by, all that manual labor gave me the rumblings, and pretty soon I was spurting poopies left and right. I dragged my ass on the ground, streaming out sweet, tasty, corny shit streams, returning my sacrifice to the Great Poopie Ball that spawned us all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's a religion I could get down with! It would unite the world! All hail Planet Shitball!

Unknown said...

Mmm... a delicious planet i could roll around in and eat day in and out. Delicious planet of poop with a corn laden center!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i do not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an idiot. the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!

Popanator said...

@ Anonymous, thanks for the compliment!