Pages


Friday, October 8, 2010

Yoga class again!

I went back to yoga class today. I'm getting really happy about my flexibility, but I want more. I want to be able to go so deeply into my poopy hole that I actually turn inside-out. I want my glorious colon to be on display for all the world to see, like the ropes of an admiral. I want to twirl my hips and have my colon fly around my like a big, squishy hula hoop, wafting its delicious, spicy poopy scent through the cool autumn air. I want to get so good at yoga that I can fold both of my arms and both of my legs up into a quadruple rectal lotus, letting them all melt into my cavernous rectum. And I've been practicing by letting Ethan put his entire body up there – well technically we're only up to his waist, but we'll make it all the way.
Poopies for sale!!!!!

No comments: