Pages


Friday, October 29, 2010

Sexxy Panties

I believe the sexiest article of clothing is the granny panties. I love how all the fabric covers more than just the poopie hole but the areas around it and the vag. Mmm.... They trap more sweat and smells that I just love to peel off at the end of the day and make a tent. Mmm... I can sleep in the tent all night smelling the delicious aroma of my poopie and vag juices. Now, what is even sexier than regular grannie panties is grey panties. That's right. They looks so nasty it makes me so hawnee. I remember, when Ethan wasn't mad at me he would put on a pair for me and let me fist his poopie hole. I loved to see the fabric jiggle and smear all over the grey cotton. I would then put the panties on my face as he would pound my poopie hole.

I miss Ethan. I wish he knew how much I love him. ETHAN! I need your poopie hole, I need your big fist to fist me elbow deep! Please, take me baaaaack!!! Own a piece of the Popanator!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should totally do a "Dear Popanator" advice column.

Unknown said...

Good idea, also I can give advice with recipes on poopies!

Anonymous said...

Не that fears you present wiil hate you absent.