Pages


Monday, May 2, 2011

Ethan's Bitchy Rant

Okay, so my bitchy whiny ex wants to share his side of the story. So here it is. Just a shitload of BS though, so you may not want to read it.

I am fucking sick of the Popanator! She really fists my shithole the wrong way, and she doesn't even bother to push it back into my bung hole when she's done with it! That little cunt expects me to lick her burger ass, save all the corn from her shit from her, and then expects me to eat nothing but her leftover brown nuggets! GAAAAAH! Fuck shit ass cock NASTY MUFFINS! Is it too much for a man to get a proper meal every so often? SHE DOESN'T EVEN SHARE THE CORN!!!!11!!!

And now I'm writing like she does...


It's Ethan again. I am fed up with Poppy and her self-important, shit-eating grin. That girls just sits around all day in her fucking feces like a do-nothing welfare case, and I've had it. I might live in a trailer, but at least I pay my bills there. That little good-for-nothing shit-sucker just lounges around her "daddy's" house (and I'm not even sure if they're related), doing whatever she pleases while the rest of us work our asses off. What an aristo-bitch!

We got into an argument the other day because I want her to live on her own, and occasionally eat a meal that hasn't come out of someone's ass. I mean, I'm all for a little poop-consuming, but NOT FOR EVERY GOD DAMN MEAL! For the love of fucking Christ! By the big bloomin' shithole! It's just not right for someone to eat feces for every damn meal. I mean, she has GENERATIONS of shit between her teeth! GAAAAAAH!

Plus, she just sits around her daddy's house all day, and then wonders why I get pissed off. She had to hide me from him- he didn't want her dating or something like that. She's 24 years old! I stopped living with my parents when I was 23, which means EVERYBODY should do that! I'm GLAD she dumped me, and I'm GLAD you doesn't wanna see me again. I think I'm going to go fuck a hundred other women, and eat a giant STEAK that has nothing to do with shite whatsoever. AND I'LL LOVE EVERY FUCKING MINUTE OF IT!

No comments: