Pages


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Popanovel

Alright poopie freaks, mark this date down on your calendar July 1, 2011. That is the date of the relase of the Popanovel: A Poopie Fairytale. Read a novel about how me, Popanator, struggles to become a princess and have my own poopie castle. There is something for everyone: action, romance, adventure magic, oh, and lots of POOPIES! DELICIOUS CORN LADEN POO!

I'll keep you posted about updates and news. Also news about my very own poopie castle. Hopefully, I'll be able to build it. I have been researching about drying about poopies and using them as bricks. I did some internet research and they do that in Africa. I am a genius! Poopies are useful! The Great Almight Poo gave us these delicious and extremely usefull poopies to build with and eat.

No comments: