Pages


Friday, April 29, 2011

A CWC wank!

I know you are all busy and sometimes just want a quick want. Here is some pics of my favourite cam whore! That asspie gives me some of my asspiration!

I love how he winks so seductively winks at me. Remeber at one point he is 100% straight. But, sometimes his autism takes over rendering him powerless over sticking with something, except thos poo holes.

File:TG23.jpg
Now, that shit is hawt! He even shaved his pits for this. He's just shaking that bulge!
File:TG20.jpg
Now, that is the money shot! OMG! I want to fist that poopie hole. I'm fisting my poopie hole and sitting in a west poopie patch!
File:TG13.jpg
Now that's where ya end it! SHOOT YOUR LOAD INTO THAT POOPIE HOLE! OMG I JUST CREAM CORNED MYSELF!

Now, that was a CWC and fabulous wank. Updates about my poopie castle will be up soon. Trying to raise up the money to build my poopie castle is hard and tiring. Only so many online surveys can be done in a day. *sigh* What am I to do?

No comments: