Pages


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poopy Skating!

Oh, there's just nothing like the winter time. I love to go outside in the brisk air, and feel my nipples get all hard, and watch my cheeks get flushed. Ethan tells me I'm never cuter than when I get all “snow bunny.” So a little while ago, he took me poopy skating. I'd never done that before, but it sounded like fun. Basically, there are two ways that you can poopy skate if you love poopies as much as I do. You can skate around on a big field covered in poop (which can take a little while to build up), or you can coat your feet in soft, squishy poopies and slide around on a pretty smooth surface. So when he put a blindfold on me and took my hand, I had a feeling it was going to be a lot of fun.


We got to the poopy patch, and he took a big plastic tarp off of the area. He must have been working on the thing for months, because there was shit everywhere! I had never seen so much poop in one place before, and it was almost a religious experience for me. So we started skating around, and it was magical.
If you have never skated on poopies before, it is an almost indescribable experience to go through. The poop squished so deliciously under my feet- I felt like I was flying almost. And the notion that he'd done this just for me brought tears to my eyes. It's so wonderful to be loved like that.

No comments: