Pages


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Drinking Straw Day!

I love holidays a lot and I'm just so sad when Fistmas and New Rear is over. So, I looked online to find ALL the holidays of the year. Some of the weird and bizarre. I want a reason to celebrate every day! If you good bizarre holidays, you'll find a mother-load.

Today is National Drinking Straw Day! Now, you know I celebrate everything in the normal Popanator style. I called over my new boyfriend Chris. He is a lot better than Ethan. He enjoys poop a lot more than that faker ever did. He got his bent dick nice and hard and fucked me up the poopie hole. He got a nice coating of poopies on that dick just for me. Mmm.... I licked that chocolate coated dick while he then pissed in my mouth. I sucked it like a straw. Then after getting his dick nice and clean, he came a gallon in my mouth. I now call his dick my drinking straw!

Just think of all the wonderful tube like things you can suck liquids out of! I can't wait to see tomorrow's reason to celebrate!

No comments: