Pages


Thursday, September 23, 2010

SmellyPoop.com

Hi, my poopie friends. Another place I love to hang out is SmellyPoop.com. I recently had someone on there write about me. I feel the love, Here is the post and my response:

BY MEI LIN (MELNDA) ON SEP 23 2010 @ 4:06 PM


who thinks popanator is disgusting as hell?

she licks poop from public toilet seats, sucks her boyfriends poop, and likes the squishy feeling of it. this girl needs serious medication...
 
BY POPANATOR ON SEP 23 2010 @ 5:34 PM
Mmm.... I love poopies the scent, the taste! If you try you wouldn't think its disgusting. It is actually a spirtual experience! I am one with the poopies! Excretions from the human body are like children to me! It is a part of me that is so wonderful, so magical! If I eat them over and over, I become one with myself!

BY POPANATOR ON SEP 23 2010 @ 5:34 PM
P.S. The only meds I take are exlax.
http://www.smellypoop.com/PiSSed.php?blogid=1498
There smellypoop.com post can be found here:

Popanator's Store at Zazzle

No comments: