Pages


Friday, September 24, 2010

Brix will the shat!

I haven't been drinking as much water as I should lately. Whenever I just sit down to take a shit, I had a horrible surpise. Normally shits feel so good I take the shit and shove it back up my poopie hole. I do it over and over again because it feels so damn good! The poopies squish and then makes enough lube to where I start fisting! MMMMmmm But, today was different! My poopies were so dry and hard it felt like I was giving birth to a brick! I grunted and cried. Then blood dripped out. It wasn't like my fun period blood. It was real pooey blood. I waddled over to my art easle and canvas and just let the blood and dried pooey bits splatter making a painting I call my pain. My saddness.
Poopies for sale!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaccky Maille said...

Wow. That was very emo of you.