Pages


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Poopie fountain!

It's possible to have too much of a good thing, people. Case in point, I've broken through to a whole new level of diarrhea. I never thought I had it in me, but I noticed that I was trickling a bit lately. Now, it was cool to have a little bit of a brown trail, because I never got lost. But it started getting to be more and more, until my asshole pretty much turned into a fountain. I got to the point where I was spinning around in the yard, watering it with my pooey wet juices.
I mean, poopies are great and all, but you can't poop all the time. It starts to get kinda weird. And ya know, usually I'd just stick my fist up there and turn it off, ya know? But when I tried it this time, I couldn't shut off mah poopie fountain. I kept my arm in there like a plug for a while, but then it started to build up pressure.

It's like if you put a rock in a garden hose, or something. It started to be really hard to keep my fist in there, cuz the poopies wanted out that badly. Then my fist shot out and bounced off the ground, followed by a big gusher of Popanator crude. Shit, that is. Black gold, Texas tea.

If you guys wanna borrow a cup of poopies, it's totally on tap. You just come on over with your cups, buckets or whatever. Man, this sucks…

No comments: