Pages


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What Happened to Popanator in April?

Hello again my poopie freaks! I wish I could bring happier tidings, but I cannot. Your old pal, Popanator, is sick. Not just, oh, I got the flu sick, but more of a this is going to take a long time to recover sick. I know, I was warned about eating nothing but corn and poopies. I sleep 14 hours a day, Saturday I slept 24.

I am still keeping my hopes up. Hell, I see those who practically live at the hospital still on their laptops writing away. I hate being sent home from work, because all I do is puke on myself.  I tried not eating, so I won't puke, but that shit doesn't work. I had to move back in with family for a while. I still won't let this ruin me. I don't want to go to the hospital, I hate it.

Enough of my ramblings. Its time to get tougher. I know I am cursed. It is unknown why or who I pissed off. I guess, because of my love of corn laden poo, I pissed off the entire planet. I ruined my cell phone today, but puking so much in my car my cell phone got drenched in puke. Yup, puke. I tried cleaning it out, it didn't work.

I only like poo, not puke. I haven't been able to keep corn down enough to make delicious corn laden poo. I know I stressed my body for a while living on the street. I was homeless for a couple of weeks before being able to pull up enough money for my own place.

This picture pretty much summed up the bathroom facilities.Although, it makes for a good fast meal. Now, you may be wondering how the Popanator ended up homeless. I'm not really allowed to say, but I had a mentally unstable roomate. I got to chose between being shot in my own home or living on the street. Well, I ended up on the street. That's all I can say about that for the time being.

Yes, I sound bitter, well, I am bitter. Yes, it was my fault for living with someone with a disability and putting myself at their mercy. It is very hard to find humour in these dark times. I know some are able to find it. All I see around me is sickness and despair.

No, I am not giving up on my dream of writing. I have been working harder. I have also, switched to writing more serious pieces. Yes, I will still do corn laden poo. However, in these times, I can't help but be serious a lot. Well, I need to go back to sleep. I will write more later.

No comments: