Pages


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shitting the Same Shit Twice

Okay, Poopie Freaks, this is going to have to be quickie. I got me some class in an hour. Okay, the only class I've ever had involves pencils and books. However, me and my autistic brother Willie got in an argument. He says that you can't shit the same shit twice, your colon muscles will not allow it.

Au contraire, poo freaks. Anyone who believe that has not see Popanator's poo hole. My poo hole is the size of a gopher hole. I mean, I put Goatse to shame. I regularly shit the same shit twice. Here is how you do it.

Step 1: Take a Shit



Step 2: Don't forget this one, fist you poopie hole until its nice and loose.



Step 3: Jam the poopie up your poopie hole while its all nice and loose.



Step 4: Shit again!!



See, now I told you guys its possible. You're welcome. Now wish me luck! I gotta run!

No comments: