Pages


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life Goes On

Hello there poopie freaks. I got outside today, into the sun. In my depressed funk, I decided I had to go replace my puke laden cell phone. My SIM card was filled with corn laden puke. I don't get into puke like some people, so it really wasn't that appetizing. That was me on Wednesday, but not that hot. More like curled up in a little ball. Poopies do not taste better the 2nd time around.



I digress, I was driving my poo mobile and saw the lovely signs of spring. Dogs were mating on the sidewalk. Birds were pushing eggs out of their ginormous cunts. Creatures were fucking, eating, and shitting. Its beautiful, in a bittersweet way.

No matter how much tragedy one must go through, life still goes on. Spring will come and flowers will blooms. The autumn ice will kill them all so another winter may come and the cycle starts all over again. Young lovers will fall in love and their hearts will be broken. Shit will get eaten and then it will once again turn into shit to be eaten again. It won't be the same shit though.

I also found, the more things change, the more things stay the same. People are always the same wanting the same things. I find comfort in the things that are the same and how life just seems to go on with or without me.

No comments: