Pages


Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Happy Birthday to the site!

This website is Two years old!



I couldn't have done it without you. Yes, my poopie freaks! My scat lovers! I am getting warm fuzzies just thinking about it. A special shout out to my biggest fan: FAKE POPANTATOR. You know who you are, I think I know who you are. You've been following me around the interwebs for two years. You've been following me around to every single site I troll on.

You write about your exploits working at McD's and riding your bike. It really makes me laugh, in these well, no longer dark times in my life. Tee hee! So, a special shout out to my biggest fan..

BY POPANATOR ON MAY 23 2012 @ 7:57 PM 
I HAD A BAD DAY AT WORK.
Well, I was making burgers like always and I accidentally dropped one. My boss figured out and put me on table duty; that's not even the worst thing! My bike's chain broke and I had to walk all the way back home. I was beat, but at least I got a hug from Mommy. :D

Comedy gold from my favourite Pops. I may never know who you really are, but I have an image in my head of what you look like.


So, Pops, here is a slice of birthday cake just for you. It has a poopie center held up by corn cobs and sprinkled with blue and yellow corn! 

Popanator also loves all my other fans. All thinks from my hershey highway to your face!

XOXOXOXOXO

Popanator

No comments: