Pages


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Monkey Poopies!!!!!!1!!!!

There's nothing like summer time. Fresh flowers, poopies drying in the Sun, and the smell of fresh poopie wafting through the air. I went to the zoo, 'cause the animals are fun to mess around with. I think they understand me better than people can. They pee and poop wherever they want, just like I do. I went past this monkey, just sitting on a rock playing with himself. When he got done, he showed me his teeth – he could brush 'em, that's for sure. Then he threw a fresh steamer right at me, and it splashed right on mah chest. I took the runny poopie and put in my mouth to taste the nice shitty goodness. It tasted like bananas!! So I popped a squat, mined out a fresh lump of brown gold, and chucked it right back at him. Knocked him right off the rock, too. Nobody messes with the Popanator.

No comments: