Pages


Friday, June 8, 2012

Serious Addiction

As you guys may all know, I have an addiction problem. I am recovering from my addiction to Jenkem. For those of you who do not know what it is, it is taking delicious raw fecal matter and bottling it. Then in a few days sniffing the glorious pooey smells and getting high. The delicious smells combined with the high is the most amazing feeling ever. Here is a video describing what Jenkem is: Yes, it is highly addictive. It is very hard to come off of. I mean, I eat poopies, I love rolling around in them. I get aroused just being around poop. It is hard to go day by day without wanting to ferment those delicious corn laden lumps and just sniff them until I am in heaven.



But, I've learned something this year. There is more to this life than getting high. Poopies are just for nourishment. It is like enjoying grapes, but not fermenting them into wine. The true joy is not be numb like a zombie and to actually feel, even the hard sucky feelings. Without the buzz of jenkem, I feel alive. This life is a gift that can be taken away quickly. I have not sniffed my own shit in over a month now. Life just seems so much more real to me now. The taste of fresh shit, Mmm.... Yes, I had a little bit of an issue with licking a randomm cat poopie causing a rabies scare, but other than that, life is good. Busy and sometimes fucked up, but still good. With that, the Popanator bids you goodnight!

1 comment:

POPANATOR said...

lol i remember this fad back in 2001-2001 :P i lol'd