Pages


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Most Impressive Shit

I took an amazing shit on Sunday. It was 6 foot long and the entire length of my colon. It was prefect, no breaks and it was corn laden. I was constipated for 7 days before hand, because of those stupid psych meds the doctors keep putting me on. The poopie took me 20 minutes to give birth and it took a lot of hard pushing.

The delicious poopie log was poking out of the toilet water spirling around. After the hardest pushing in my life, I was sweaty and slipped off the toilet and passed out. When I woke up, there it was, the longest most spirling poopie. I would have immediatley gobbled it up, if it wasn't for my colon aching after the massive cleaning.

I'm not one to waste food, so I carefully, took the poopie out and cut it up into 12 inch sections. I then freezed them up to make foot long sub sandwhiches. I have enough food to feed myself for a week! I also went to the Dr today to change my psych meds. I can't handle once a week shitting or frozen food. I like fresh shit daily.

No comments: