Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beavis and Butthead Rulez!!!

One this that does not suck is that Beavis and Butthead are finally back on the air!
Wild fuck in Beavis and Butt-Head world drags in all heroes

Beavis and Butthead are two soulmates that live together and do everything together. They were my origianl rose models. When I was young watching the show while eating some poop corn, I'd always tell myself that I would live as awesomly and amazingly as they do.
Butthead Naked
Unfortunatey I haven't been able to find my soulmate yet. Someone who will be the ultimate corn to my shit. Someone I can do cool stuff with. I would love someone who can enjoy poopies just as I do. Poopies are fucking awesome! I would love to have a poopie hole to fist. A deep meaningful relationship like Beavis and Butthead do with each other.
beavis butt boss xxx

Some day my tard will cum!

No comments: