Pages


Friday, February 24, 2012

Butterball Abuse: Undercover Mercy For Animals Investigation Reveals Cru...



Okay guys, this shit is fucking erotic!!! It made me so hawnee, I ddin't know what to do with myself. I mean, turkeys were placed on this earth from the Great Almighty Poo so we can eat them. Well, they don't seem to mind or they would have had a great turkey uprising. But, since Turkeys are the Autistics of the animal kingdom, they don't give a fuck.

So, here ya go, some animal rights retard is bitching about the abuse of turkeys before they meet their God Given destiny of being a turkey sandwhich. I mean, what's more degrading than being food. Having someone eat your corpse. You think they would be bitchign about that instead.

However, after masterbating to this, I decided to make a delicious turkey sandwhich. I am going non-vegan non corn for once. For every animal these animal rights retards bitch about eating, I'll eat 2! If food wasn't meant to be eaten the Great almighty poo wouldn't give it to us to eat.

So, I took the turkey sandwhich and put two slices of cheese in it. I put butter on the outside and made a grilled cheese turkey sandwhich. then I fucked it. It reminded me of a granny vagina especially when you pull it apart and it even smells like a granny vagina too. Mmm... this shit makes me so hawnee!

No comments: