Pages


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Is Popanator Dead?

Okay poopie freaks, I know I have a lot of explaining to do. I have gotten a few emails asking about why I am writing about more serious things and basically what the hell happened to me. After several months of taking psych meds and intensive counseling there was a personality change in me. That is what I wanted. I basically paid people a shit load of money to change who I am. I know I have annoyed people by writing about topics like church and sobriety. I guess I am Popanating the other end of the spectrum.

Now, don't fear poopie freaks, Popanator is still an aspect of my personality. I can't kill her completely and sometimes poopie jokes just pop out. They are getting fewer and farther between though. I may come back from time to time and write a blurb.

Right now, I am trying different aspects of writing. So, the answer is no, Popanator is not dead. She is evolving. Just like all humans, she has different aspects of her personality. Yes I did create a new website as all of you noticed to write my more serious ramblings. I love writing and hope to do that for the rest of my life.

I hope that answers your questions. If not, feel free to spam my inbox and apologies for posting yet another serious blurb on the not so serious site.



Free Myspace Generators

No comments: