Pages


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kristy Kreme

Ethan has been calling me lately. He says BS like he misses me. Still wants to be friends. The retard even offered to help me move Saturday. I was all up and raring to go to move out of daddies house and to get a trailer in the park next to his. For reasons I don't understand, he wants me to live near him, but never with him. Would not make a committment.

Whatever, I understood if he wanted to go slow, so okay, I agreed. I'll gove over the trailer park's manager and give up these dreams of building my castle. I'll do what he says because he supposidly loved me so much. Saturday was the big move day. I had it marked on my calendar with a heart around it of my own poo. I'll get all this shit out before daddie would notice. But, at the last minute he gave me a bullshit story of moving out a realtive.

That tears it. The bastard supposidly still loves me at times, and other times he said he wasn't sure about a committment. I decided to go and see what the hell was *really* going on. I snuck over to his trailer park yesterday afternoon and looked in his window. I had to know for myself. I had to know if he really wanted me back or if he was really fucking with me. I saw what I figured was going on.

Yup, his dick was in another woman's poo hole. Better to find this out now, before later. I realized I was wrong. This douche was not really my soul mate. He was just playing me, like he always was. I left sadly, but still happy I found out before ruining my life.

I sat in my car crying. Then the trailer park whore came over to me and asked what was wrong. She is called Kristy Kreme around the park. It is because she is always filled with man creme. In her poo hole in her vagoo. To cheer me up she let me lick that poo hole and vag hole between clients. Man, that cum slut is so lucky. Mmmm... I love cum laden poo. She even had extra vag cheese MMmmm.... Her ass buffett was a delicacy. Everything that can cum out of a vag or shit hole I ate and ate.

I don't know if I'll ever find my soul mate or true love.But, luckily I found out it isn't Ethan. I know my true love is out there. I'm glad I didn't waste my life or money buying a trailer sitting at home waiting for him, while his poopie hole gets plugged my another fist. C'est la vie.


No comments: